[Protux-devel] Mini-plan for 0.20.0

From: Luciano Giordana
Subject: [Protux-devel] Mini-plan for 0.20.0
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 15:21:28 -0300

Ok, here is my list of improvements for 0.20.0.  Plase let me know if I forgot
something

RFC, surely

- clip fade in/out
- snap feature (to work position, upper and lower clip position, and begin of
track
- Read hw/plughw from GlobalProperties. Same for FRAMES_PER_SECOND.
- More peak optimization (experimental micro view buffering by Remon)
- horizon ruler bar
- visual cursor changing
- selection reimplementation
- multi region definition
- strong project manager (file stuff) improvements
- improvements of filter tracks

on libmustux

- STUDY how to take care of bufferUnderruns regarding ALSA stuff, maybe reading
other apps code.
- precode 24/32 bits support

0.19-0.20 releases are suposed to be a improvement series only.  So please take
not on the requests not included here, because we are going to need them on
future releases

--
Best Regards