Re: [Protux-devel] a generalized selection proposal

From: booker
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] a generalized selection proposal
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 22:17:05 +0200

Am Donnerstag, 17. Juli 2003 14:25 schrieb Luciano Giordana:
> Pretty cool, but I thought we would use the TOUCH action to eliminate
> clicks in the dialogs.
>
> TOUCH is pretty much the substitute of click, but using the keyboard, which
> is more comfortable.

oops, I think I forget to reply to this mail .....

yes, you are right ... touch action should be the jmb way to "click" , but I
think multiple selections are needed in FS too and could be used to import
several selected files to audio sources section, for example.

Also I did some typing errors below :-( , but it is already revised and added
to SPEC file, so please refer to this.

greetings :-) and RFC
Reinhard