Re: [Protux-devel] progress indication

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] progress indication
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 12:12:03 +0200

Hehe, thats right,

I coded as you suggested the "Peaks building: n%" in the clips and removed the
progress calls to LCD.
For importing audio, the progress is still send to Projectmanager progressBar.
And, well maybe we have to do more with nice colors, but it works :-)
The text is sometimes not properly placed in the center of the clip, sometimes
it is. Don't know why, but it's less importent now.

Just give it a try, and enjoy the progres indication of your brand new
records.
 (And no more "flicker" !!, at last :-)  (update your mustux, I uploaded the
fix yesterday) )

Greetings,

Remon