[Protux-devel] Great Job on flicker problem !

From: Luciano Giordana
Subject: [Protux-devel] Great Job on flicker problem !
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 17:20:51 -0300

I just saw the fixes on flicking problem, Remon ! My sincerally congratulations
!

looking at the fix, there still be another improvement on this matter. When
recreating mta in scrolling,
we could try to just "bitmap-move" the part that is still visible and recreate
just the new one. I believe this
is  a little complicated to do, so just put it as a wish item and not priority.

I'd like to ask you to add entries on change log, otherwise we loose our
backtrack ability.

Thanks again

Best Regards