[Protux-devel] Regions questions ...

From: Reinhard Amersberger
Subject: [Protux-devel] Regions questions ...
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 14:51:24 +0200

address@hidden schrieb am 16.09.03 14:29:18:

> > Hhhmmm ... this is somewhat I don't understand. I'm not sure this is a
> > useful way of editing audio ... Can you please give an example when you
> > need such a function.
> > Normally I would like to select a region just to be deleted, copied or
> > would apply some filter to it ... RFC please ;-)
>
> sometimes it is common for a user who wants to generates a "demo", by
> concaneting different
> parts of a same project, or to have a glue of rendered project in several
> different parts without
> having to render each one separatedly. Then he define several regions and
> render all of them
> into a single preview file.

Ok. Is there another app out there using such a functionallity I can check out?

And in the end  ... however ... user can choose to have several regions or just
one, right?

But there is one question left ... what about using CTRL and ALT to
mark/manipulate/adjust  regions we've talked about some month ago? Is this
another concept?

greetings
Reinhard