Re: [Protux-devel] 0.19.5 problem (well known)

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] 0.19.5 problem (well known)
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 00:19:21 +0200

Problem seems that configure seems not to know where your mustux is.

Run first
aclocal -I /path/to/your/mustux/source/

then run ./configure again.

The script Luciano made cannot make this check, well lets say it more
correctly, it does not :-)

Most probably that Luciano has his libmustux source not in same dir as protux
source?
And you are very frequently uploading your configure which is of course wrong
on ohter machines :-) (Can you copy that Luciano?, I have this problem once
in a while also)

Greets,

Remon