Re: [Protux-devel] delete and close gap == cut ?

From: Luciano Giordana
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] delete and close gap == cut ?
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 14:57:36 +0000

I think I can do this: How about calling in INCROP

There is this clip : XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
So I ^C and [IC] and drag upon a internal part of the clip, that part I will
represent as Y
XXXXXXXXYYYYYYYYYYXXXX
And release [IC]. The YYYYYYYYYY is removed, the gab is removed and everthing
at right is brought left.

the OUTCROP (OC) would remove the XXXX... instead of YYYY

RFC