Re: [Protux-devel] libmustux/protux 0.19.9 are out

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] libmustux/protux 0.19.9 are out
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 20:40:45 +0100

Hmm, probably you have to do it again ;-) (see old message)

Ehm, Luciano I hope I'm not mixing in something you're allready doing, but as
I had some time today I've worked some more out.
But I don't know if this is what it is supposed to be:
Namely, I changed the following:
"GAIN" -> "TRACK GAIN"
                "CLIP GAIN"
and updated Song accordingly, but I know the issues with the jmbMessage.
Hopefully this can be fixed without to much work/problems

The remaining bugs in BUGLIST are havelly dependant on how it is supposed to
work, or we have to move it as a WISHLIST item, and delay it to a following
release. (For example the "mute/solo" bugs)
Also some bugs regarding to Curves, which is something you have more knowledge
of, and know better what to do about it, I think.

Do you mind if I change the prelisten functionality in ProjectManager so its
working in more or less the old fashioned way? (But of course, all the good
things will stay ;-) )

Greetings,

Remon