Re: [Protux-devel] Magic Zoom slowwwww

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] Magic Zoom slowwwww
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 19:31:18 +0100

Yes, there are changes.
While working no vertical scroll, I noticed that it was SLOWWWWW :-)
So vertical scroll and also magic zoom are considered to be lightning fast at
the moment as I did some more optimization on TrackPanel, and the times the
tracks are repainted are reduced!

Did you update CVS? I commited only a few hours ago.

Remon

P.S. It's lightning fast here!
Sorry, just kidding but its at least faster!