Re: [Protux-devel] Magic Zoom slowwwww

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] Magic Zoom slowwwww
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 22:57:22 +0100

It seems that there were again duplicate calls to "track_recreate" which I
removed weeks ago!
Please make sure (also for myself) this doesn't happen again! It's the second
time that I have to remove something I allready removed :-(

Magic zoom is faster then ever now!

I updated prelisten functionality in ProjectManager. Please test if it is
working as you think it should!

Thanks,

Remon