[Protux-devel] more hypothetical stuff ;-)

From: Reinhard Amersberger
Subject: [Protux-devel] more hypothetical stuff ;-)
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 11:43:09 +0100

Hi,

let me explain more about what I imagine.
So here is the actual state of the discussion in jmb.map:

-------------------------------------
LG: How about saving keys, and stabilish the single-key Z (magic zoom) for
zoomings ?
I never use the others...
RA : Same here for me ... maybe we could use M == Magnify instead of Z, so
maybe we could think about some special delete actions?
Also the layout problem would be solved ;-)
-------------------------------------

Ok, now the ideas since IMO there could be other helpful stuff, especially for
magnifying, like ...

^C<M>  to fit magnify levels automatically to TA (horizontal and vertical).
Revert to the last used magnify state by doing ^C<M> again
(when saying "fit" I mean all edges would be stretched to fill out the TA
completely)

^C<N ,> fit horizontal to TA

^<J SPACE> fit vertical to TA

^C<<M>> toggle between factor 1:1 and last used one.

<MS> to fit selcted clip(s) to TA

<MR> fit region(s)  to TA

So finally for crop stuff we could use ...
^C<ZC>   outcrop (the bordering clips on this track only)
^C>Z>X   leftcrop
^C>X>C   rightcrop
^C>Z<ZX>   leftcropALL
^C>X<XC>   rightcropALL
^C>X<<ZX>>   leftcropALLtracks
(this means: all clips on all tracks will be deleted or shortened before this
clip)
^C>X<<XC>>   rightcropALLtracks
^C<<ZC>> outcropALLtracks

Ok guys, I know ... it is strange, but this is just to let you know of what I
dream about ;-) ... but RFC especially on "^C>Z>X   leftcrop", for example,
which maybe collide with split ...

greetings
Reinhard