Re: [Protux-devel] regarding savannah

From: Martin Herren
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] regarding savannah
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 13:48:54 +0100

On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 10:42:20 -0200
Luciano Giordana <address@hidden> wrote:

> It seems savannah is back online, but when I try to cvs update/commit, it
> asks
> for a password. My savannah password wont work... anybody has any idea of
> what has changed to access CVS ?

savannah isn't really back online... the only thing you can do is checkout
anonymously the latest CVS tree, as well as one from the 16th of september, to
check what changed... There is also a diff file for security audition.

http://savannah.gnu.org/statement.html

for commits we still have to wait...

/Martin

--
Martin Herren

Protux - A Free Professional Audio Tool for GNU/Linux:
-> http://www.nongnu.org/protux/
Satellite - BAR CONCERTS CAFES-THEATRES
-> http://sat.epfl.ch