Re: [Protux-devel] regarding savannah

From: Martin Herren
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] regarding savannah
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 14:31:37 +0100

On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 11:18:04 -0200
Luciano Giordana <address@hidden> wrote:

> so sad...
>
> > for commits we still have to wait...
>
> do you know how to generate those GPG keys.. dont know anything about this...

Install gpg from your distribution, or download it from http://gnupg.org/
To make it easier at the begining install gpa as well:
http://www.gnupg.org/(en)/related_software/gpa/index.html
(it's a graphical frontend to gpg)

Using gpa it's easy to generate a key, menu Keys->GenerateKey...

I'd recomment you to read (at least chapter 1 & 3 for the begining)
http://webber.dewinter.com/gnupg_howto/english/GPGMiniHowto.html
you'll learn the basics of gpg...

good luck, and once we all got a key, we should sign each others key !

/Martin

--
Martin Herren

Protux - A Free Professional Audio Tool for GNU/Linux:
-> http://www.nongnu.org/protux/
Satellite - BAR CONCERTS CAFES-THEATRES
-> http://sat.epfl.ch