Re: [Protux-devel] protux 0.20.1

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] protux 0.20.1
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 23:49:45 +0100

> I tried many times but the upload process is still broken

Strange, from the savannah site it looks like it is working again...

> what do you mean by ruined your tarballs ??? I dont have a copy of them here
> !!!

Didn't you download it from my home-server?

I modified a file (in protux) and saved it, made a new tarball and threw away
the old ones. For some reason the whole make proces
was broken. So I hoped you could upload the ones you've downloaded from my home
server. If you (somebody else?) have them, please
mail them to me. (protux/libmustux 0.20.1)
(Sorry, I shouldn't have done anything this week, everything tends to go wrong.
:-( )

Remon