Re: [Protux-devel] CVS Tree compilable again

From: Reinhard
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] CVS Tree compilable again
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 09:48:58 +0100

Am Freitag, 5. März 2004 22:52 schrieb Luciano Giordana:
> I made a quick effort just to let the current CVS snapshot compilable
> again. Please update your trees..
>

> Remon

well, compilation went fine, but I got an error when trying to import audio:

ENTERING Project.cc::import_audio
|   ENTERING Song.cc::import_audio
|   |   ENTERING MustuxAudioFileFormats.cc::import
|   |   |   [ Copying /home/booker/tones/m_441_minus9dBfs_plus6dBu.WAV  to
/home/booker/protuxprojects/Untitled/song_1/audiosources/m_441_minus9dBfs_plus6dBu.WAV

]

*** Error in static int MustuxAudioFileFormat::import(QString, QString,
QProgressBar*)
Unkown Audio Format

|   |   LEAVING MustuxAudioFileFormats.cc::import
|   LEAVING Song.cc::import_audio
LEAVING Project.cc::import_audio

greetings
Reinhard