Re: [Protux-devel] Ogg/Vorbis detection stuff

From: Luciano Giordana
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] Ogg/Vorbis detection stuff
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 19:43:44 -0300

> PS: Luciano, you just overrid some of my small fixes in
> MustuxAudioFileFormats... including some typo fix in the comments... i
> recommited them. And could you add comments to CVS commits about what you
> changed ?

Im sorry, I didnt mean to...
I added the import() routine. When I tried to commit, it get into a big
conflict.. then I accidentally discard your changes...

sorry again...

> PS2: savannah mail seems to have a problem... my last 2 messages still
> didn't make it to the list :-/

yeah... my messages take 4 days or more to reach you guys.. !

please, for urgent stuff, CC to lucianogiordana at horizon dot com dot br
--
Best Regards