Re: [Protux-devel] Ogg/Vorbis detection stuff

From: Martin Herren
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] Ogg/Vorbis detection stuff
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 02:55:53 +0100

On Sun, 14 Mar 2004 20:08:47 -0300
Luciano Giordana <address@hidden> wrote:

> > perhaps i'll move some functions from praf to MustuxAudioFileFormats, like
> > the MustuxAudioFileFormat *open_input_file(char *filename);
> > which opens an audiofile for import and automatically detects it's format.
> > This could be used for Protux::import as well.
> >

> Good point.. Can you do that ? (I am still working (slowing, but with
> perserverance) on jmb slots..)..

done. 2 new static functions are in the class MustuxAudioFileFormat now:
 MustuxAudioFileFormat *MustuxAudioFileFormat::open_input_file()
 MustuxAudioFileFormat *MustuxAudioFileFormat::open_output_file()

see the comments for infos about how to use them... or just ask ;-)
Probably the new import() function could be simplified a lot with this...
didn't take a close look to it yet.

/Martin