[Protux-devel] protux 0.20.1 -> Not working :-(

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: [Protux-devel] protux 0.20.1 -> Not working :-(
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 22:54:12 +0100

Hi,

I just thought, lets see if these tarballs are working right.

The compile process went perfectly well, starting protux also and then...
nothing!
No playing/recording. Recording segfaults ,the cursor isn't moving etc. etc..

Can you guys please see if it still works on your system? I just installed my
whole box from the ground up, this due hardware problems. (They still are
there but I hope they will be reduced somewhat now)

Kernel 2.4.24
ALSA 1.0.3
Qt 3.2.3
gcc 3.3
KDE 3.2.1
(in other words, Debian unstable ;-) )

Greets,

A bit confused and not so happy Remon overhere :-(