Re: [Protux-devel] Bus detection on snd-emu10k1 working again

From: Reinhard Amersberger
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] Bus detection on snd-emu10k1 working again
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2004 16:03:18 +0200

hi,

unfortunatelly I screwed up my Xserver configuration as I tried to fix my "ugly
font when starting apps as root" problem (maybe you remember?) so I cannot
start X at the moment and don't know how much time this will cost to fix this
new problem :-{
so, the well known conclusion is: NEVER CHANGE A RUNNING SYSTEM!!!!!!!
aaarrrgghhh!!

greetings
reinhard