Re: [Protux-devel] autostuff problems ... really annoying me

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] autostuff problems ... really annoying me
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 22:30:39 +0200

Hello Martin,

Alas, automake and friends don't work for me after your last update to it
whereas it always worked :(

I don't have a clue what the problem is, or more precisely what causes the
problem. Even if I revert back to the autostuff files before your last
change, it still gives the same problem!

The problem is that protux (and also praf) doesn't get linked properly anymore
to libmustux.
ld complains about not finding libmustux.so.0, but it surely get linked during
the compilation process. (though, the linked libmustux file there is
libmustux.so, don't know why ld complains about libmustux.so.0 though)

The solution to this problem for me was exporting
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/lib

But again, it always worked before.

Just to let you know, its quite important to have this working IMHO.

Best wishes,

Remon