Fwd: [Protux-devel] MHE is born !

From: Luciano Domenico Giordana
Subject: Fwd: [Protux-devel] MHE is born !
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 09:30:57 -0200

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Luciano Domenico Giordana <address@hidden>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 09:24:44 -0200
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] MHE is born !
To: "Eduardo Pimenta M. e Freitas" <address@hidden>

Hi, the task is simple to explain . Make some research on reverb math
undergrounds, algorithms and make a draft of a simple implementation.

There is an architeture to implement a filter insider protux. But dont
worry about that.  just make the code independent, just for tests... I
will help you in protux integration... concentrate on the math stuff
now...

Regards

--
Luciano Domenico Giordana