Re: [Protux-devel] MHE is born !

From: reinhard
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] MHE is born !
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 00:22:36 +0100

hi,

great news, so I wanted to check the engine, but got compile errors:

g++ -c -pipe -w -g -D_REENTRANT  -DUSE_MUSTUX_DEBUGGER -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT
-DQT_SHARED -DQT_NO_DEBUG -I/usr/lib/qt3/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I.
-I/usr/local/include/libmustux -I/usr/lib/qt3//include -Itmp/ -o
tmp/CopyClipAction.o src/mustuxactions/CopyClipAction.cc
g++ -c -pipe -w -g -D_REENTRANT  -DUSE_MUSTUX_DEBUGGER -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT
-DQT_SHARED -DQT_NO_DEBUG -I/usr/lib/qt3/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I.
-I/usr/local/include/libmustux -I/usr/lib/qt3//include -Itmp/ -o
tmp/SplitClipAction.o src/mustuxactions/SplitClipAction.cc
src/mustuxactions/SplitClipAction.cc: In member function `virtual int
SplitClipAction::prepare_actions()':
src/mustuxactions/SplitClipAction.cc:40: error: `split_clip' undeclared (first
use this function)
src/mustuxactions/SplitClipAction.cc:40: error: (Each undeclared identifier is
reported only once for each function it appears in.)
src/mustuxactions/SplitClipAction.cc: In member function `virtual int
SplitClipAction::do_action()':
src/mustuxactions/SplitClipAction.cc:48: error: `add_clip' undeclared (first
use this function)
src/mustuxactions/SplitClipAction.cc:50: error: `remove_clip' undeclared
(first use this function)
src/mustuxactions/SplitClipAction.cc: In member function `virtual int
SplitClipAction::undo_action()':
src/mustuxactions/SplitClipAction.cc:58: error: `remove_clip' undeclared
(first use this function)
src/mustuxactions/SplitClipAction.cc:60: error: `add_clip' undeclared (first
use this function)
make: *** [tmp/SplitClipAction.o] Error 1
[...]
address@hidden protux]$

any idea?
maybe a missing file in cvs?

greetings