Re: [Protux-devel] protux to osx ??

From: Luciano Domenico Giordana
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] protux to osx ??
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 22:12:15 -0200

hi kloschi

There is no plan for a osx port. Actually, we have no plans of porting
at all, since protux is very far from being ready even for Gnu/Linux.
Jack being ported to osx is not a parameter,since we dont relay with
it. but, indeed, the fact that QT is a base software in osx would help
a lot.
THe big point is about alsa. if alsa (which is meant for linux, not
osx) works on osx, surely protux could be easily ported.

Regards

On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 17:23:48 +0100, kloschi at subsignal dot org