Re: [Protux-devel] Possible Migration to Java

From: Luciano Domenico Giordana
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] Possible Migration to Java
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 09:42:45 -0300

Hi Reinhard.. no it is good hear from YOU ! :-) very good indeed !

So my point, as you can see it to speed up development, which is my greatest problem. Few to no time free, nowadays...

Indeed, there are some risks.I am making my own research on performance issues.. As soon as I get some conclusions I will post them.

Regards