pspp-dev

Re: French translation of PSPP docs

From: Mich Arsenault
Subject: Re: French translation of PSPP docs
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 11:23:40 -0400 (EDT)

Ben

I do need help with cvs.  I've never used CVS before, but a few pointers on how to start should be enough and I can read up on how to do most other things.

thanks in advance

Mich

Ben Pfaff <address@hidden> wrote:
Mich Arsenault writes:

> I offered my services on translating the PSPP docs. Sorry for the
> delay, I've been caught up with other business, however I now have
> time and will finish up what I told you i'd volunteer to do.
>
> Please tell me exactly what files you need translated. What version of
> PSPP should i be translating ?

The manual is in doc/pspp.texi in the source distribution, and it
is probably the place to start. I'd recommend using the version
of PSPP currently in CVS. If you need some help getting started
with CVS, let me know.
--
A bicycle is one of the world's beautiful machines, beautiful machines
are art, and art is civilisation, good living, and balm to the soul.