pspp-dev

Re: Assertion in sort.c

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: Assertion in sort.c
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2005 00:01:41 -0800

> OK.  I've checked in patch which partially fixes the problems.

Should be fixed now.  Works for me.

I added a test pattern to the casefile tests which detects the
main problem that had to be fixed.  If you're happy with that,
you could remove the big-input-2.sh test, which does take a
really long time compared to the other tests.
--
"Whoever you are -- SGI, SCO, HP, or even Microsoft -- most of the
 smart people on the planet work somewhere else."