pspp-dev

Re: anyone want to implement these transformation functions?

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: anyone want to implement these transformation functions?
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2005 08:38:12 -0800

Jason Stover <address@hidden> writes:

> I wrote these functions for GSL, though the maintainer hasn't put them
> in. (I don't know if he will.) Gutting them wouldn't be difficult.

Thank you very much.  That was quick!

> I ran some accuracy tests on them, which I can send, if you
> like.

I don't think I'll need them.  I'm going to run tests on the
equivalent SPSS functions and compare the results, as I've
already done for some of the functions.  By the way, there were
some discrepancies between the GSL and the SPSS values as early
as the 2nd decimal place for a few input values on some of those;
should I give you details, or post them to the GSL list?  The
problems could be in SPSS or GSL, or quite possibly in me.
--
"Welcome to the Slippery Slope. Here is your handbasket.
 Say, can you work 70 hours this week?"