pspp-dev

Re: anyone want to implement these transformation functions?

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: anyone want to implement these transformation functions?
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 20:08:51 -0800

Jason Stover <address@hidden> writes:

> I already signed the copyright assignment
> papers from FSF for anything I contribute to
> GSL or PSPP.

Okay.  I changed the form of the statements in those files, then,
from
        Copyright (C) 2004 Jason H. Stover.
        Written by Jason H. Stover.

Let me know if this is factually incorrect or not to your liking
and I will change it.

> FSF should have a copy of those
> papers; if they don't, I can supply one.

I don't feel the need to check up on you; I'm sure they do.
--
Ben Pfaff
email: address@hidden