pspp-dev

Mac OS X 10.4.2 now passes all checks/tests

From: Marshall DeBerry
Subject: Mac OS X 10.4.2 now passes all checks/tests
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 13:45:08 -0400

I've now gotten pspp 0.4rc3 to pass all checks/tests on Mac OS X 10.4.2,
including the make  distcheck.  Basically, for make distcheck, I had to
install the latest version of makeinfo, which is part of the GNU Texinfo 4.8
package.  I had version 4.7, and version 4.8 was needed.  There was also an
issue in getting this version of makeinfo to compile on the Mac, but that's
another story.
   Marshall