pspp-dev

RE: release candidate 5 available--Solaris now passes all tests

From: DeBerry, Marshall
Subject: RE: release candidate 5 available--Solaris now passes all tests
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 14:07:34 -0400

Jut a slight update.  I reran the configure without the the -O0 flag,
but with -g, and had no problem with the check test running on
examine.sh.  Just running configure with no CFLAGS set, causes the Abort
to happen.

Generally, when quirkies like that happen, doesn't it point to some sort
of memory leak somewhere?

 Marshall