pspp-dev

Re: groff-font.c compile trouble and fix

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: groff-font.c compile trouble and fix
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 11:50:27 -0700

Jason Stover <address@hidden> writes:

> The problem is in the definition of this function:

[...]

> The declaration of tmsg in error.h is:
>
>       void tmsg (int class, const char *title, const char *format, ...)
>          PRINTF_FORMAT (3, 4);
>
> The following seems right to me, and it compiles, but I'm too afraid of
> stomping on someone else's work to check this in:

[...]

> Does this look like the right fix? It still compiles under GNU/Linux.

There's definitely a bug, but that's not the right fix.  The
correct fix is to write a version of tmsg() that takes a va_list.
I'll do this tonight.
--
"Platonically Evil Monkey has been symbolically representing the darkest
 fears of humanity since the dawn of literature and religion, and I think