pspp-dev

Installing libgslcblas

From: Robert Crown
Subject: Installing libgslcblas
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 16:53:22 -0500

Hi PSPP Developers,

    I use SPSS quite a bit for work, but have switched my home computer over to Linux (Ubuntu Feisty Fawn).  I'd love to try pspp.  I'm not sure if I have the skills to help develop it, but I'd like to see it, use it, and would at least be willing to help test it.

    My problem is in installing.  I'm no power user yet - but "configure" tells me "You must install libgslcblas".  I tried looking for it, and ended up installing libgsl0, but it's still asking me for libgslcblas.  Help?

Bob Cown