pspp-dev

Re: Help on development

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: Help on development
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2009 20:06:45 -0700

michel <address@hidden> writes:

> I'm thinking about make some improvement on graphical interface, and to
> implement all the functions which exists
> on syntax but not on window yet. Some of the students will help on
> translation and documentation of pspp.

That sounds great, to me.  The GUI is a good place for
programmers new to PSPP to start working, I think, and
translation and documentation are good opportunities for
non-programmers and people who have less available time.

The only caution I have is that we would need each contributor to
sign and mail to FSF the proper copyright assignment or
disclaimer.  When it is possible, it is better to do this before
starting work, to make sure that it gets done.
--
Ben Pfaff
http://benpfaff.org