pspp-dev

Re: Help on development

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: Help on development
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 02:24:58 +0800

Well the NPAR TESTS need dialog boxes to be written.

If somebody wants to write a complete procedure, then I suggest that
(s)he looks at MEANS, because it doesn't require a lot of advanced statistical
knowledge.

Similarly, some of the NPAR TESTS subcommands are almost trivial, (but others
require
random number distributions, which aren't available in gsl).

J'