pspp-dev

Re: Problem with Libplot

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: Problem with Libplot
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 22:38:31 -0700

Michel, a long time ago you had started this email thread saying
that libplot didn't link properly in recent snapshots.  Do you
still see problems with libplot on the stable branch, or in
0.6.2-pre6?  If so we should fix it.

It isn't important to fix libplot problems on master, since
libplot won't be used by 0.7.x.

--
I love deadlines.
I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by.