pspp-dev

Building 0.6.2 against Gtk+ 2.17.11 [ Was: Re: GNU PSPP 0.6.2-pre6 now a

From: John Darrington
Subject: Building 0.6.2 against Gtk+ 2.17.11 [ Was: Re: GNU PSPP 0.6.2-pre6 now available]
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 19:25:19 +0800

On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 10:11:39PM -0700, Ben Pfaff wrote:

     There are errors in 4 functions in lib/gtksheet/gtkitementry.c.
     At first glance, I do not think that any of them is very
     difficult to fix:

It's probably not ultra difficult, but it's more than a simple wrapper
as I had hoped.  It's complex enough that it'll need to be developed on
a system loaded with the new Gtk+ version that's causing the problems, and
tested to make sure it's not broken.

As I only have a single laptop, which I'm sharing with two other users, I'm
not really keen to load and compile Gtk+ and all it's dependencies.  So I'm
afraid I'm going to have to leave this to others (or you'll have to wait a
long time for me to do it.)

     I don't have time tonight to explore further.

That's also a problem that I have too.

:(

--
PGP Public key ID: 1024D/2DE827B3