pspp-dev

Re: incomplete .POT file

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: incomplete .POT file
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 20:52:59 -0800

Harry Thijssen <address@hidden> writes:

> In the new master, the .pot file is not complete! I mis for example
> the string "_Compile", but lots of strings are gone too. See the
> comment lines at the end of the .po files. This means in the updated
> translations for Spanish, Catalonie and Dutch these string are placed
> on comment and removed by the translator. You can still see them in
> the Brazilian PO file.
>
> The translators have to be careful not to delete these strings (as I
> did, but I have copies). It must be possible to merge the old and new
> .po files, but I didn't try that yet.

Sorry about that.

I've made a new tarball with a new pspp.pot file and put it up
at:

http://benpfaff.org/~blp/pspp-0.7.3-gc74561-blp-build20100212203419.tar.gz

Will you please check that the POT file in this one looks
correct?  If it does, then I will send it to translationproject
as a replacement for the one that is bad.
--
Ben Pfaff
http://benpfaff.org