pspp-dev

Re: incomplete .POT file

From: Harry Thijssen
Subject: Re: incomplete .POT file
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 14:57:22 +0100

Hi

Unfortunately the strings are still missing. This is at least the case
for all the strings from *.glade files. Maybe these are the only
strings missing, but I am not sure about that. This is already the
case starting with the master version 20091011. In the stable version
they are still available..

Have fun