pspp-dev

Re: Re: Problems with pspp on fresh toolchain

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: Re: Problems with pspp on fresh toolchain
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2012 14:23:31 +0000

On Sun, Jan 15, 2012 at 01:41:59PM +0100, Harry Thijssen wrote:
     2012/1/15 John Darrington <address@hidden>

     >     My GTK2 version is  2.24.8-1.7
     >
     > Did your old tool chain use a different version?

     Yes. It is really old.  2.20.1-5.3
     BTW with version between these 2 I had problems that the output was not
     correctly displayed. Now it looks good when the problem line is removed.

     > I presume pod->viewer points to a valid GtkWindow.  If it didn't then
     > lots of other things would be going wrong.

     How can I check this pointer?

Try adding the line g_print ("%s\n", G_OBJECT_TYPE_NAME (pod->viewer));

     > Make sure that everything else works ok.

     Everything opening an output window crashes. So there is not much I can
     use.  With the latest replacement I could also use the other
     functionality.

I meant when you remove this problem line, does everything else work ok?

--
PGP Public key ID: 1024D/2DE827B3
See http://keys.gnupg.net or any PGP keyserver for public key.