pspp-dev

additional info box in PSPPIRE?

From: Harry Thijssen
Subject: additional info box in PSPPIRE?
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 15:26:36 +0100

Hi all

I was looking for additional functionality in PSPPIRE.

I was thinking about an additional info box , in the help dropdown
list, for the package builders. This like the "translator" window.
Unlike the translator box, the package builders can patch their own
remarks in this box, making in not translatable. I would like to use
it for info about where to get the up to date package, maybe a
copyright notice etc.

This because I now see:
- people using very old versions found on a server where no newer
versions are available
- people who pay to get the packageā€¦..

What do you think?

BTW I guess I should claim the copyrights of the package myself as it
is not a FSF package. Or better not claim any copyrights on the
package and leave the rights to claim on the source which is already
available?

Have fun