pspp-dev

Call for testers

From: Harry Thijssen
Subject: Call for testers
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 22:31:54 +0100

Hi

I just finished a complete new rebuild of the MSWindows package. This
is build on openSUSE 12.1 with a the newest toolchain and a new
installer package.
The package detects itself if it is installed with administrator
rights. If so PSPP will be installed as a multi user version.

As long as tests are useful/needed, you can find the version at
https://sourceforge.net/projects/pspp4windows/files/2012-01-24-Call_for_testers
If necessary I will generate newer versions so check
https://sourceforge.net/projects/pspp4windows/files for newer
...._Call_for_testers versions if the above version is not available.

Reports are welcome.

Have fun