pspp-dev

Re: problem with this file

From: Harry Thijssen
Subject: Re: problem with this file
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2012 14:23:07 +0100

2012/2/25 John Darrington
It could be.   This code comes from gnulib.  Maybe you could try hacking this line:
 sprintf (tmpl, "%.*s/%.*sXXXXXX", (int) dlen, dir, (int) plen, pfx);
at the bottom of gl/tmpdir.c -- if that fixes the problem, then we'll have to send a
patch to the gnulib maintainers.

I created a patch changing '/' with '\\' The with show reported tempdir is then correct. Unfortunately I have only 1 time seen that the tempdir is removed. The other test failed and left the tempdir there. It seems the patch doesn't make any difference.

BTW I now type on the MSWindows environment and ' is the right character. When switching to the syntax editor I get the wrong character with the same key.........

Weird.

Have fun