pspp-dev

Re: address@hidden: Re: How to Insert cases using PSPPIRE?]

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: address@hidden: Re: How to Insert cases using PSPPIRE?]
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2012 10:34:19 -0800

My "gut feeling" is that the new sheet is probably usable now.
My current to-do list is:

        * Keyboard interface needs work.

        * Running syntax is too slow when there are many columns.

        * Empty sheets could look better.

        * Case numbers shouldn't scroll off-window.

Do you have anything else?  If not, and if you don't think any of
those are important enough to delay getting user feedback, then
I'll start on cleanup this week (rather than on features etc.)
and when I think it's ready I'll ask for you to review the code.
I think you should have as much time as you need to review it.
If I take a week for cleanup and you take a week for review, then
maybe the new sheet is two weeks out, total?