pspp-dev

Re: address@hidden: Re: How to Insert cases using PSPPIRE?]el

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: address@hidden: Re: How to Insert cases using PSPPIRE?]el
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2012 20:35:17 +0000

On Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 10:34:19AM -0800, Ben Pfaff wrote:
     My "gut feeling" is that the new sheet is probably usable now.
     My current to-do list is:

             * Keyboard interface needs work.

I think this one needs to be done before asking for user feedback.

             * Running syntax is too slow when there are many columns.

             * Empty sheets could look better.

             * Case numbers shouldn't scroll off-window.

I think also the clipboard interaction needs to be checked carefully,
but that can wait.

     Do you have anything else?  If not, and if you don't think any of
     those are important enough to delay getting user feedback, then
     I'll start on cleanup this week (rather than on features etc.)
     and when I think it's ready I'll ask for you to review the code.
     I think you should have as much time as you need to review it.

     If I take a week for cleanup and you take a week for review, then
     maybe the new sheet is two weeks out, total?

Sounds good to me.

J'

--
PGP Public key ID: 1024D/2DE827B3