pspp-dev

Volunteer for Logo/Icon

From: Selma Leathem
Subject: Volunteer for Logo/Icon
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2012 17:52:45 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

Maybe I've gotten groups mixed up, but I thought I saw on the help wanted page that you wanted someone to design a logo and in a couple of days when I have finished this chapter I would like to volunteer to have a shot at that if no one volunteers in the mean time. I'm not an artist and don't get offended by critism so if I volunteered I wouldn't mind, or would be more or less expecting a "sorry this logo/icon is not what we are looking for" response, but I thought it might be fun to try.

Regards,

Selma