pspp-dev

[patch #8549] Startup Notification does not work

From: John Darrington
Subject: [patch #8549] Startup Notification does not work
Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2014 21:47:17 +0000

Update of patch #8549 (project pspp):

             Open/Closed:                  Closed => Open

Follow-up Comment #3:

This always works properly for me.  I suspect there is something unusual about
the reporter's environment.

Startup notification works by default in GTK.  We only worry about it for the
splash window, because the appearance of the splash screen does not indicate
the program has started.

It is therefore disabled for the splash screen, but enabled for all others.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/patch/?8549>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/