pspp-dev

[patch #8549] Startup Notification does not work

From: Friedrich Beckmann
Subject: [patch #8549] Startup Notification does not work
Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2014 22:26:42 +0000

Follow-up Comment #4, patch #8549 (project pspp):

Hi John,

I tried it in a testing environment. I could see the problem in KDE right
away. I could see the problem in GNOME if I enable the startup notification
with StartupNotify=true explicitly. So I guess there is something not working.

Can you see the startup notification working by some hourglass or bouncing
symbol in your environment?

In my setup (debian testing) I can see the bouncing symbol which does not
disappear.

Friedrich

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/patch/?8549>

  Nachricht gesendet von/durch Savannah