pspp-users

Re: pspp new bee

From: Jason Stover
Subject: Re: pspp new bee
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 01:36:41 +0000

On Sat, Apr 12, 2008 at 04:36:15PM +0200, unknown-1 wrote:
> Question:
> Furthermore I tried to compile it for Windows. The newest version of pspp,
> 0.6, compiles nice using cygwin when the gui is disabled.  And it seems  to
> work  nice to. (But I didn't a in dept test.) Did anybody succeed in
> compiling pspp for use in windows with the gui enabled? If so, how?

Since no one more knowledgeable has answered yet, I'll say what I think
is correct:

If you have cygwin, X11 and gtk+2.12.0 or later, you should be able to
install it with ./configure. If I remember cygwin correctly, you will
have to run the X under cygwin, then start psppire from a terminal
window.

--
address@hidden