pspp-users

Blog

From: michel
Subject: Blog
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 19:40:18 -0300

Hello,

The blog which I mantain about pspp is being visited by a lot of users
around the world.
Most of it is writen on portuguese, but only 20% of my visitors understant
the language.
So I start to make it more international, translating the two main pages:
"about" and "downloads".

So far, with Harry's help I already have translations on English, Dutch,
Spanish and German. I would like
to know if someone from other cowntries could help me translating it. There
are just two small texts:

Downloads

Here you can download the latests PSPP versions.

LAST STABLE VERSION: 0.6.1
LAST TESTING VERSION: 2009-05-18

About

This blog was made to host versions of pspp compiled for windows and to
keep you up to date about its development.

The official site of pspp is www.gnu.org/software/pspp.
If you want to report a bug, make a sugestion or just say hello, send an
email to address@hidden or comment my posts.

Thank you,

Michel