pspp-users

Re: Scatterplot

From: michel
Subject: Re: Scatterplot
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 23:36:33 -0300

Hello David,

> At the moment I must move the data to Open Office Calc, do the
> regression using that program and then insert a line.  I would rather
> just stay in PSPPIRE 0.7.2 if possible.

I don't think it's a better way to do it using PSPP. If this is a job that
you do often, maybe you can write a small script on R, because it can read
a spss file (in fact it uses the PSPP code to do it), it do the regression
and save the output to you. If you want, maybe I can help you with this.

Michel